Mosque of Ibn Tulun.. Much More Brilliant !

Ibn Tulun mosque
Preparing Myself, My Backpack and My Camera to Take a Brilliant Pictures Because I am going to brilliant places Much more . Before I goes to anywhere ,I am going to searching on the internet for information about the place where I am going to .....
I think it is a wonderful country and a good place too.
it's "Egypt"
Maybe When I talk about Egypt,we remembered the pyramids,sphinx and Pharaohs. But when I go there, I Discover Many Brilliant Places to go, Like  "Mosque of Ahmad Ibn Ţūlūn" (Arabic: مسجد أحمد بن طولون‎) ..
and There is Some informations which I was surprised when I knew it. 
"It is arguably the oldest mosque in the city surviving in its original form, and is the largest mosque in Cairo in terms of land area"

"Parts of the James Bond film The Spy Who Loved Me were filmed at the Mosque of Ibn Tulun and in the Gayer-Anderson Museum."

Interior ceiling near Qibla
(prayer niche) of the Ibn Tulun mosque




"Legend has it that ibn Ţūlūn himself was accidentally responsible for the design of the  structure: supposedly while sitting with his officials, he absentmindedly wound a piece of parchment around his finger. When someone asked him what he was doing, he responded, embarrassed, that he was designing his minaret. Many of the architectural features, however, point to a later construction, in particular the way in which the minaret does not connect well with the main mosque structure, something that would have been averted had the minaret and mosque been built at the same time."  (From Wikipedia)
The most Brilliant information which I Knew That This Mosque was in Egypt over than 1100 years . Amazing !